Quote:
Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
Originally posted by Debz:
Hmm..what I want to do after school? I've changed so many times through the years, and most recently, it's been a psychologist. I know it'd surely be a lot of schooling, but I've always taken an interest in "mind stuff," dealing with people's emotions and personalities. However, lately, I've been considering some kind of job as a sports analyst/writer/reporter, preferably for baseball, just because I love the sport so much and it'd give me a chance to have my job focus on something I truly enjoy. And you?
A phycologist, that would be a very interesting job, I don't think I would be that good at it however!! There is a couple of my friends from school interested in going down that path also. I always fancied doing some sort of journalism, editor type work but I am really not sure at the moment, for a spell I was set on going down the line of a Personal Assistant/Secretary but after my work experience in that line of work I found it very boring!!

I am going to just take some time and look through all the University courses that appeal to me and apply for a few and at the end of the year it leaves me with a few options.

I would happily watch this hottie chase a ball around! I used to watch American Football when it was shown over here but recently there has been no footage of it

[Debz]