We play/perform at football games for Band, and those are very exciting to watch - I'd like to give regular football a chance, but I may end up feeling the same way as you, where I just can't get into it.

Baseball's my true love, but the offseason is just unbearable! Can't our boys just play year-round so we don't miss them so much? Sheesh.

I would just like to be "well-rounded" as a sports fan and be able to at least follow and talk basketball and football, so maybe during those lonely offseason days, I'll take the time to get into it. Or I'll just read trade rumors and whatever else they've got on MLB's web page.

Bravo to your boys! Here's hoping both of our teams can hold on to their leads! I'm the same way as you must be with Jeter - even when we get a rally going, or we're doing okay, I hate to see Willy make an out. I remember one game where he was actually picked off at first, and it was so ironic that he (nicknamed "Roadrunner"), of all our guys, would be caught...though I guess you would expect guys that might be stealing to get picked off every so often.

Edit: Wow. Tracy McGrady is at Minute Maid Park watching the Astros! That's it. Someone's gonna have to sneak me down to the diamond seats or club level (whatever it's called), when these guys are around!