SB, you're a sweetie - I had a wonderful time!

Andy Pettitte pitched a wonderful game (had him for fantasy, too!), and it was quite the pitcher's duel between him and Tom Glavine until the very end. Jason Lane got a solo homer in the seventh, and Morgan Ensberg got a single with the bases loaded in the eighth to put us ahead 2-0, which ended up being the final score.

I did end up booing Carlos in his first AB, but it got way out of hand (people were booing every AB, every fly ball he caught, every ball he even fielded). After this, I felt guilty (no matter what he did, we should've shown more respect, as fans - I know the players did, and they were probably ashamed of us), so I just cheered for the Astros only, and not against Carlos. The only Met person I got mad at was this crazy fan nearby (the nerve of him! ) who screamed (more like growled/grunted) everytime the Mets got something good. He tried cheering on a near hit to left field, but Chris Burke made an amazing play, so we all cheered, instead! After Andy went eight innings, we got to see Brad Lidge in the ninth.

It was just a fun game, and I had a great time. The promotion was a Jose Cruz figurine, and not only did I get one of these, but I also got the Jose Cruz to sign it! I took some close-up shots of him, as well as some other photos:

Jose Cruz Looking at his Figurine
Figurine with Cheo\'s Signature (When we got them signed, he was joking that it didn't look much like him. )
Signature on my Baseball
So close, yet so far...(Willy Taveras) (I was taking pictures like a maniac while I was waiting for autographs, and then, when the 'Stros left the field, I completely forgot to take a photo until it was too late to turn it on...and Willy was within stalker's distance. I should've jumped the railing - I was too busy just staring at him, though. )
Sell-Out Crowd
Andy
After the Win