Sorry to hear about your boys, but at least Leiter's turning out good for y'all - and looks like they won it today!

I'm trying to decide how to act at Saturday's game. I'm going with a friend and family, and I'm very excited just about getting to see the Astros play, as always, but I'm not certain about what kind of behavior I should show. You see, we'll be playing the Mets that night - the team that got Carlos Beltran for $119 mil. The entire season, I've joked about booing Carlos if I ever go to a Mets game, and this is my chance. Then, I read this article . I used to love Richard Justice, but I've learned I don't always like his articles or his views, but this one sort of grabbed my attention. I really don't think that whatever I choose to do Saturday will make much of a difference, because I'm sure every other fan there is prepared to boo him, but I guess it's a personal deal for me. I don't see why I should show him respect because, to me, he's nothing but a greedy jerk, but I also don't see why I should join the ranks of the "boo-ers." Maybe I'll just sit there.