Nothing to do with sports, but this is the best place to chat about any guys, so here goes:

Okay, today, I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in the theater. For the second time. My first time, I went with my mom and two friends; today, I wanted my dad, two cousins, and other friend to see it, so I took advantage of the situation and went again (I've only done this one other time, as it seems to be a waste, but this would've been my #1 pick to do so with). It's a great movie, in my opinion, and I enjoyed it just as much the second time around. It stays true to certain parts of the story, yet it has its own spin. Such great visual effects!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that Johnny Depp still manages to look sexy, even as the wacky Willy Wonka. I love him in everything, but when I first saw the trailer for this movie, I was a little freaked out with how different he looked. However, now, I'm hooked. He has a strange character voice in the film (which, actually, I love), and he is so different from "normal," but he is still gorgeous. I don't even know if y'all are Johnny fans, but I had to vent this here. Maybe I'm a weirdo for liking Wonka, but I must say...Depp has struck again!