SB, my mom even likes Johnny Damon... I just saw a picture a while back of him without his beard, and there's that commercial now (DHL, I think), where he supposedly takes it off. Maybe if I'd seen the two things you saw him in, I'd change my mind...or it could be you don't like him 'cause he's on the Red Sox!

I'd still take Jeter anyday over him, though, and it would've been nice if he'd gotten to play. He probably would've made the beating of the NL even worse, but we lost anyway, so...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
We are here to discuss the athletic prowess of a few select professionals, and your dirty mind just has to take it somewhere else, doesn't it?? :p
I know! I mean, the "ladies' thread" is for ladies to discuss what great athletes their favorite ball players are! Nothing else! We just let it..*ahem*...get personal every so often...

Edit: I noticed something last night while watching the ASG...this might be a bit of a stretch, but Pudge Rodriguez reminds me so much of Benny the Jet! I mean, Pudge is obviously "pudgier" than Benny, but sometimes their facial expressions seem so similar...