I didn't even see Torre kiss Giambi; I'm sure I still had the TV on, but I think I was listening, but not watching. But it does sound very Italian! That was really good for Giambi to be able to come through.

You completely are with me on You've Got Mail! All the scenes and parts you mentioned are just great!

I read on imdb.com that Tom Hanks (probably not him, himself, but someone) got one of his Godfather quotes wrong.

(From imdb.com: Joe misquotes The Godfather (1972): When Joe Fox and Kathleen Kelly first meet at the cocktail party, Joe says, "I didn't know who you were with," quoting the movie producer Jack Woltz. The actual line is, "Why didn't you tell me you were with the Corleone family?")

When I first heard it, it did sound a little odd, but I figured I just had forgotten the movie. I love when he imitates Brando, though...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
And that scene in the park, that beautiful garden, and we see the dog, and hear him calling the dog, and then she says "I was hoping it would be you." Sniff, sniff. It's just a sweet and funny film.
That's it! That's what sends me over the edge and running for a box of tissues! Well, maybe not that bad, but it is just the sweetest scene. The expressions that are on Meg Ryan's face are just incredible. And yes, "I was hoping it would be you"...AW! And the scene right before that, when Hanks tells her that if he hadn't been Fox Books, and she hadn't been Shop Around the Corner, they would've ended up together...and you look at her face, and you can tell she wanted that...!