Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
Each of us ladies here have our own list. Gina has Manu, I have Vinny, SB has A Rod and Jeter.
Ah, but I share Manu with Zia! Oh, thank you for those lovely Spurs pics, by the way.

LDV, glad to see you've joined in on the real fantasy thread!

Don't worry about not liking the same guys as us. We have a couple in common, but we also have our own particular obsessions, which makes this thead even better.

I don't know if I have a "laminated" list ( ), but I do have somewhat of an official thing going. I think it was in the second post of this thread. Willy Taveras and Tracy McGrady are my other main guys. I used to love Jeff Kent when he was on the Astros, but now I never see him anymore. I went to one game last season with tickets I got from a relative, and they were about two rows away from the field, and I just fantasized about Jeff Kent somehow needing to come where I was for something...the only thing I could imagine was a foul ball, but I think someone else would've covered it. Anyway, if I had been in that row but behind the dugout, a couple of guys might've gotten jumped. I tip my hat to you for getting a hug from your main man! Lucky... :p