Zia...I'll definitely be watching our boy!

I felt terrible; I only watched from the last couple of minutes of regulation time on the last game. But it was a nailbiter from there, so I was hooked! I watched it alone until it went into OT, then I came out to where my mom was, and I made the gesture that Duncan did, with his hands to his face, looking so upset. She laughed, and then we watched all of OT together and both screamed when Big Shot Bob made the shot. As you know, I haven't watched basketball for very long, and I don't really remember Horry's days with the Rockets, but my mom did. She told me during the game that she was praying for a miracle shot by Horry, and we got it. I watched the post game interviews, and I was cracking up at the way Tim Duncan and Horry joke and tease around each other. It's so funny! And in one interview, still on the court, Duncan was asked something about what made the difference, or who they owed it to, or something; he turned around slowly to look at Horry behind him, and said, "Big Shot Bob. Big Shot Bobby." Hilarious. Oh, and Manu had his post game interview...which I happened to catch. I think I might have drooled; I don't remember. Love his hair, love his accent...gosh.

Anyway, tonight, I've got the Astros, Spurs, and the AFI top 100 movie quotes all to watch! I think I'll tape AFI and watch it later, flip back and forth between my sports since I'll hear about it anyway, but also tape Manu and his Spurs.

Edit: You know, Rob ain't too bad, either.