I already did about 10 votes a while back for the ASG, but I'm sure I'll do more. In case any of you are really serious about voting, you can create a new "account" thing after you've used your 25 (I think you only have to change one thing, like perhaps your e-mail), and you get another 25 each time you do this.

SB, I'm sure Jeter and A-Rod will make it ( ), but if I vote again, I'll try to remember to include them. They're AL, and I don't usually have any other choices in that league anyway, so it's good.

Bethie, I believe Vinny's in NL with my Astros, right? I'll probably go ahead and vote for him at 3B instead of Morgan Ensberg...Mo's actually pretty good (not someone I'd vote for just because he's a 'Stro), but I'm not sure he even has a chance to make it. At least Vinny's on a winning team, you know? Well, I'll try to get some votes in for him, as well, if I do vote again!

If y'all can get some votes in for any Astro, that'll be great!

-----

Oh, I'm loving this. My Jason Lane just got a triple because Mets OF Carlos Beltran (who BETRAYED us...) bobbled the ball, and Brad Ausmus just hit him in to tie the game up for us. I wasn't paying much attention (I forgot the game started at 6 instead of 7... ), but I saw the replay of Beltran. He tries to make a clean sweep of the ball, and it hits off his glove into LF...whoops! And, Biggio got another run in, just now...I think that was an error, though. Anywho, I guess I'm just having sour grapes over Beltran, but that made me very happy.