Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
Isnt' that Around the horn? If so, I believe Max did that show before he did I MAX. That, and the one with the two guys, Pardon the interruption.
Hmm. I've really lost touch with all my baseball shows through the off-season. Does anyone know what he looks like all grown up??
SB, glad you're joining in! Most of my gal friends aren't too into sports, so when I talk about guys like McGrady and Cabrera, I never go into the...girl talk. They wouldn't know who they were, anyway, so it'd just be weird. I'm looking for some pics of older Benny right away for you and Bethie! If I can like 40-something (right?) Johnny Depp, y'all can certainly like Mike Vitar! By the way, he's 26, and going to turn 27 on December 21st. He's actually older than we might've thought, huh?

Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
Of course, there's the small problem of his current wife. hahahaha.
I just ignore the silly "married" detail. I was so upset when I found out about Eltran-Bay's wife...back when he wasn't a jerk to me. And every other freakin' player I like, seems to have a wife. League of Their Own is wonderful. I love Tom Hanks, and it was just a great movie. I'm not that great at playing ball when I do for fun, but I think every chick loves to see girls doing so well at baseball. It was a tear-jerker, too, of course. I've meaning to watch Field of Dreams in full for the longest, because I keep forgetting small parts that create the entire incredible effect, but that movie is great.

Okay. On to Benny/Mikey. I'll go do some surfing!