Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[quote]Originally posted by Irishman12:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Double-J:
[b] And don't worry, I12...I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Hopefully we'll get past the first round this time, and our players will want to win.
I've been hearing a TON of rumors about this upcoming offseason. I'm hearing Sheffield won't be resigned, Wright and Unit might get their contracts bought out, they might be trying to shop Giambi and A-Rod, and they might not resign Moose [/b][/quote]I'd be in support of every single one of those moves.

With Wang as the ace, Hughes coming up and hopefully Matsuzaka acquired from Seibu, that gives the Yankees three solid starters. Re-sign Mussina as the #4 pitcher (15-7 for your fourth starter would be pretty damn good). If they could get Dontrelle Willis (surely a stretch, just like the Pujols rumors), it would be an insane rotation. [/b][/quote]I think they should resign Moose and make them the 4th starter. Having Wang be the ace, bring Hughes up and see how he does (it's still not a guarantee yet) and also that Japanese pitcher (Matsuzaka), try to sign him but he's even more suspect than Hughes because pitching in America is different than pitching in Japan. I'd like to see him pitch against the Angels, Mets or Red Sox. But if they could make all of these moves happen, I'd resign Moose and stick him in there as well (that'd be a pretty sweet rotation)