Quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman:
If Joe Torre is fired it would be just another typical move that that meddlesome idiotic fool Steinbrenner would make.

As much as I hate the yankees, and I hate them so much I'd love to see them finish every single season from here on out 0-162(hey a guy can dream can't he. ) Getting rid of Torre is not the answer.

Neither is getting rid of A-rod, yeah he hasn't done sh*t during the postseason. But hell he's just one guy, if one guy is in a slump then it's time that the other players take their game to the next level. And during the past 2 postseasons A-rod's fellow yankees haven't done that.
if Yoda was called to give his opinion on the Yankees, that's what he'd say. that's absolutely 100% right, in my humble opinion.

if there is a reason for the Yankees not being able to win a WS title even with a team that shouldn't even be allowed to play, the reason is George Steinbrennet. don't anyone else feel like every decent pitcher in the MLB of the late 90's has already played 2 poor seasons with the Yankees before getting kicked in the ass? every promising young player, every talented hitter, every pitcher, they're always buying, selling for 1/3 of what they paid for, changing the staff and it leads to nowhere.

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk