Originally posted by Irishman12:
I'm not here to win any friends fathersson so don't worry. And like I said, these were just things I was happy to see this year in MLB. You guys aren't the ones who have to see all the Astros crap (or rather lack there of now) thrown in your face. I've always hated Houston but all the more since Clemens and Pettitte went there. GOOD RIDDANCE! As for good old Yankee hating, you didn't need me to stir the pot. You either love them or hate them (there's NO in between)

Yes, I can see how your type of "sportsmanship" couldn't "win" friend down south. Hell, we hate you up here and we are all Northerners- Sure, coming from the North and spewing that kind of stuff againist the area home team could make things uncomfortable for you.
And I do understand where you are coming from about Clemens and Pettitte. I am sure that the Boston fans feel the same way about Damon.

I guess we shouldn't hate the team just because we dislike some of their fans.
I would surely hate to have to go to classes down there if the Yankees lose it this year.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!