Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
Oh kiss my fucking ass. You are such a hypocrite. The Yankees do celebrate, don't act like they don't. EVERYONE CELEBRATES WHEN SCORING A GAME WINNING RUN. EVERY TEAM. So don't take a 'holier than thou' attitude with the Yankees because that is BULLSHIT to the third degree.
Sure every team celebrates when scoring a game winning run. My point is I felt it was a bit excessive with the Tigers the other night. Looks like it didn't do them any good since they lost last night. Also, would we even be having this discussion if it didn't involve Pudge "I'm a former Marlin" Rodriguez?

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
Oh, and you are obviously still bitter about getting your asses kicked all over Yankee Stadium, because every so often when someone mentions the Marlins, you say "Oh, I f'n hate the Marlins" or some other crap like that. Why so much hate against a 100 loss team? Bitterness. You are obviously living in 2003, otherwise you probably, as a sensible baseball fan, would not hold a ridiculous grudge against a 100 loss baseball team filled with minor leaguers.
Believe what you want to my friend