Of course the Marlins are lousy right now, but yet you yourself still whine about what Pudge did in what now officially is the "past". How then, according to your logic you put forth, aren't you a crybaby that can't get over it as well? Hey don't get mad, its a question.

Besides, true dedicated legion fans of clubs don't get over a bitter defeat in the playoffs quite so easily, like 2003 or the ALCS in 2004. I don't believe you brushing such shit aside, so either you're not a real fan, or you're in denial. I don't which one, so it doesn't affect me. Trust me, you think Braves fans can't stand that the Braves, despite how many consecutive division titles, were only able to win one title during that span? Really, its a pisser.

A pisser as well for us Marlins fans to see our franchise constantly selling off players like a glorified yard sale every few years. I understand the logic of it, but it still pisses me off.

Anyway Irish, you never answered my original question. You say that it can't happen with the Yankees, but pretend for a moment that Gary Sheffield proceeded to do the same act as Pudge did, and of course doing it while wearing a Yankees uniform? Would you slam him for being an overpaid jerk like you did to Pudge, or would you excuse it?

As a man, I assume you would criticize him, possibly quite rightly to do so. Right?