Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
There fathersson is! I know he'd come sniffing around after a Yankee loss sooner or later
Loss??? Hell, they have lost what, six out the last ten games. The Mets took two out of three from them and what
is their record with Boston this year so far?
Hell, what about that game when the bases were loaded and who was it A-rod or Jeter wiffed to retired the side. I couldn't help but think of you at that very moment.

But, I noted your lack of posting when the Yankees do poorly. Like I said there is no joy in mudville.

I was in New York a couple of times in the last few weeks. I have to tell you the New York papers are really putting it to the Yankees. Mostly kicking the crap out of Johnson. I wanted to post the stories, because I thought you would really enjoy them. Sorry to say I left them in my Hotel Room.

Remember the first post of this tread: Hmm, what a way for the "defending" world champs to open up the season with a 9-2 loss to the Yanks. I loved it so much when Manny & Ortiz struck out to Johnson!
Boy, how things do change.

But, that is what the game is all about, having fun. Enjoy.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!