Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
[quote]Originally posted by TonyWillLive:
[b] Want to say Johnny Damon was a class act at Fenway. Its a shame the fans didn't cheer him. I understand why some of us are mad but once I saw that I wish people gave him a cheer. From now on though...FUCK YOU JOHNNY DAMON, YOUR A LITTLE BITCH AND YOUR WIFE HAS GOT YOU BY THE BALLS! GO SOX
Typical hypocrite fan who's crying because his OWNER couldn't and wouldn't get a deal done with Johnny Damon. Blame yourselves! New York had the balls to offer him the cash and he went. Since the Red Sox had no spine they didn't resign him!

Red Sox fans have to wake up and shut up about loyalty. How about loyalty from Red Sox management, who refused to sign your beloved Damon?

So change your mantra to this;
FUCK YOU JOHNNY DAMON, YOUR A LITTLE BITCH WHO WAS A HUGE PART OF US WINNING A WORLD SERIES AND YOUR WIFE HAS GOT YOU BY THE BALLS, LIKE EVERY OTHER MAN ON EARTH! [/b][/quote]THANK YOU DON ANDREW! It wasn't Damon's fault the Red Sox didn't resign him. He went to a team that is a contender for the World Series every year and for a team that actually WANTED him. Sure, if Theo was in the front office he would have resigned him much the same he resigned Ortiz (DAME!). But, your loss is our gain. I cracked up when I heard people in Boston on ESPN saying "You can keep him, we got Coco." I just thought that was so hilarious Blame your front office Boston, NOT Johnny Damon