No way, if you love the game you have to love it from the very first pitch. You love every play and every out, of every game. Only pussies show up at the end of the year and start screaming how much they love their team after they see them on top.
You have to be like Irishman here. He loves the Yankees so much that people start to hate him for the way he locks in on the Yankees and doesn't let go. He throws his bull all around and doesn't back down when people bust his balls. Now that is a FAN. I pain in the ass, but a true fan. Maybe someday he can find a lady who loves the Yankees just as much as he does. Because I do believe that he would take the Yankees over a babe. Wouldn't life be a kick in the balls if Irish finds the perfect lady and she turns out to be a die hard BOSTON Fan.

But then anyone can be a Yankee fan. Sure they are the most popular team. When a guy jumps up and yells lets go METS this early, you know that it took balls.
Or you have to be like Pee Lawrence. The old guy studies and listens to hour and hours of games, talk shows and he must read every inch of the newspaper to learn more and more about what's going on the sport. He has even been known to jump out of bed and leave a lady alone while he checks up on stuff. Sure it is a bit screwed up, but at his age, what the hell. It is his time on this earth, let him spend it the way he enjoys most.
Now that is a real Fan. So back down you little pussies and learn from the pros about being an Athletic Supporter (and no, I don't mean a sock for your cock)

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!