Originally posted by fathersson:
[quote]Originally posted by Irishman12:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by fathersson:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
Johnny Damon - Looks like Jesus, acts like Judas, throws like Mary.
They didn't seem to mind for all the years he played in boston for them. But since the front office is so screwed up in boston and they didn't resign him, now he's the bad guy [/b][/quote]Oh come on now, The people of New York felt the same way when their players headed down south.

I think that the person that thought that shirt up was smart. I hope, I take that back, I KNOW that they WILL cash in, BIG TIME. [/b][/quote]If you love them so much, why don't you buy one and "help" the cause? As for me, I wasn't mad to see Pettitte go because I knew (as in Damon's case) that the Yankees screwed around and didn't resign him, so he left. As for Clemens, he weasled his way outta his contract with the Yanks so he could "pitch for his hometown team" which is a bunch of bullsh*t! Pettitte walked away like a man, NOT Roger. I'm finally glad I know what team you pull for, Mr. Red Sox fan

Don't worry, I will have one before long. I think it would be a great shirt to wear during Yankee games around town.

You need to control your anger, There is no room for anger in baseball. Or crying for that matter.

I know: A shirt that reads. I don't want to hear it: TELL IT TO GEORGE if you think that you are that smart.

You know, I'm going to the mall to see if I can get a shirt made up, which says: Schilling > the next Cy Young award winner.

I hope you enjoy your shirt! I've been enjoying wear my Johnny Damon Yankees shirt myself with his name and number on the back The perfect shirt to wear when he goes back to Boston this season. Furthermore, who's getting angry? Not me, I was simply stating my opinion. And what's even more bizarre is who's crying? Seems like Boston fans are since they lost their precious Damon. As for me, I think I'll gonna go to the mall myself and see if I can get a shirt made up, which says: 2 years down, only 87 more until Boston wins another World Series