Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
We might not have been so screwed if Johnson had pitched longer, but supposedly he had an injury. Dunno if it was from falling in the dugout or when he slipped on his right foot.

And Giambi's two home runs were great, but that battle with K-Rod ended up screwing us. He swung at the shittiest pitch of the whole at-bat, and struck out. I mean, c'mon, I don't care how many home runs you get, you've gotta hit in the clutch. Jorge's hit also was a dud. A-Rod did a great job, if he could've went 5 more feet it would've been a homerun. And considering he was previously 0-8 against K-Rod, it was damn good.
Johnson hurt himself from the mound. He didn't plant his front foot properly on a pitch and he lost his balance a little. He said he'd be fine and shouldn't miss his next start which is great news. Giambi had a walk IMO but the ump called it a strike on 3-0 or 3-1 I think. Giambi HAD that walk. And yes, I thought A-Rod hit the homerun too, and I was upset it didn't go, but still he needed to score from 2nd with no outs in the 9th