Hey, good for the Yankees! The talk around the old coffee pot this morning had a few items come up as it often does between these two teams. Here were the high points.

YF: Yankees took three out of four games. Now we are back! Screw Boston!
BF: Yankees got their asses kick 17-1 though. That is twice this year 17 runs against them. Where were those superstars of yours those night? I didn't see the Yankees busting up Boston like that!
YF: Yeah, well we still took the games!
BF: Well, you should with 206 million plus dollar payroll!
YF: Well, Boston has a high payroll too!
BF: No where near what the Yank-offs do! Maybe a 3rd less.
YF: Well, Our pitching has been a sore spot!
BF: So, tell George to spend 50 million more and bring some more old timers to New York!
YF: Well, Leiter rocked Boston's Boat!
BF: Well, Lets see how many games he wins for that almost 3 million that they are paying him for half a season at age 39!
YF: Well, they will get others too.
BF: Sure what will that make them, like 14 pitchers this year. Must be nice to have anything money can buy and still lose that many games!
YF: Well so did Boston

It is then that A Baltimore Fan steps up and says. Screw Both of you. My O's are right up there with both of you and we only have a 75 Million dollar payroll. Less them half of what Boston gives there team and about 1/3 of what the Yankers give. We may not win the whole thing this year, but I still love those o"s.

YF: Yeah, but you will never have as many titles as the Yankees!

OF: Stop living in the past. If the Yankees don't win it all this year you will see a bunch of people hitting the highway and that includes Brian Chashman that ass-hole who should have know better then to let the Yankees get into this problem.
YF: Well, we are in ahead of you!
OF: so, we have been there the whole year and have a bunch of hurt players. Where have you been but hanging out with Tampa Bay? Who kicked your asses a few time this year, Right?
YF: Screw you, we are there now. Just as long as we are there at the end, that is all that matters! As long as we make the playoffs.
OF: For crying out loud, like who doesn't make the playoffs anymore.

The old man come in and says: Knock off the crap, let's get to work, I don't pay you all to sit around and grumble.
When The Yankees, Boston or the O's start playing ball like the "Cubbies" then you have something to talk about.

Funny thing is, I didn't even think the old man followed baseball.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!