So far, Chien Ming Wang seems to be the Lieber-esque stater this year. That is, he is a good pitcher who doesn't have overpowering stuff, but can get ground outs and popups. Hopefully, Wang can stay up with the big club and continue to be consistent.

Matsui also needs to get out of his slump, it's clearly the worst of his career. But when he's back, it will be nice.

Robinson "Crusoe" Cano has some defensive pop, and played well last nite. Seems to be as good of a prospect as projected.

Gi-"Go down to Columbus"-ambi should go down to the Clippers so we have another roster spot. Goodness knows we have to have another minor leaguer who can at least hit the ball 1-100. :p

Hopefully, this little rally the Yanks have built up is a good sign that the team chemistry is growing and the ship is back on course. Not jumping the gun, though.

And BTW...again, why was everybody so down on Tino's hitting ability except for me? Clearly, I think he's proven his critics wrong. We have a superior first baseman in Tino, and I have no idea why George Steinbrenner doesn't send Giambi to the same glue factory Bellamy Road will be heading to.