I think Vincent wasnt too bad, But I would have much liked more to see one of Sonny's real sons take over the family buisness like Frank or Santino Jr. This would have gave the story a little more eliment and would have been less confusing. I also didnt like the fact that Coppola let his daughter play such an important role, It kind of makes me a little sore at Coppola for doing so because I beleive part 3 as a whole could have been so much better without the bad acting of Mary. The plot itself for the movie wasnt too great, I wasnt feeling the whole big buisnesse's and chruch ordeal, all very confusing. Part 3 either should have never been made or should have been something else completely, like part 1 stay the same, part 2 be all about Vitos rise to power and the Corleone children growing up, and part 3 be like Michaels scenes in part 2, all about him in Vegas and being a ruthless Don and the very end of the Trilogy would just be him sitting lonely with all the memories of his past. Would have been CLASSIC!

"Murders came with smiles, shooting people was no big deal for us Goodfellas..."