M.M.Floors wrote :
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by pinche88:
NO 1 DOES BUT I DO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well you are the third person who says it. Only I, you and another person prefer GF 3 above the other 2.

Count me in ! smile I love GFIII because it's not the same kind of mafia movie as the first two, and it is closer to my world with the opera part and the Vatican plot which is based on true facts.

I'm not crazy abt violent movies, I prefer those which use violence as a prop like GFIII and Once Upon A Time In America. The GF Trilogy is a father and son story as FFC put it and OUATIA is a blood brothers story and "a fairy-tale abt time" as Sergio Leone put it.

DonAnton : this video is the plot-line of a Japanese movie I saw 1 or 2 years ago (sorry, I forgot the title). They made a sequel recently but I didn't watch it 'cuz I didn't find the first part that scary. Actually I found it quite ridiculous at times, you'd see ppl scared to death (literally !) while watching a video on TV and then, towards the end you see what's so scary
*SPOILER* a creature is creeping from the TV screen into the appartment ! You can't see its face 'cuz it's hidden behind very long black hair and a close-up lets you guess one white gloomy eye and sort of a mummyfied cheek.
The story goes on and the end isn't that great either.

They said it was based on a very popular Japanese urban legend and indeed the film begins with a journalist who interviews teenagers abt this video.

"Come heavy or not at all." Uncle Junior to Tony S.
"Nenti dire ca nenti si capi" come disse quello. (Say nthg when U know nthg.)
"Chi non ci vuole stare, se ne vada." (If U don't like it here, go somewhere else.)