^Yeah, if there defense plays like crap still. They've missed Chad Brown, Anthony Simmons, Grant Wistrom, Tubbs, Hand, and Bernard on and off all year. If they all come back the Seahawks will have a D. And their offense is better than Philly's without Owens. They have Alexander, a good QB in Hasselbeck, two recievers who never hold onto a ball in Jackson and Robinson, but they have Jerry Rice who can make plays and Engram to drive down the field. Seriously, in this crazy season... TO out could mean offense shutdown for Philly could mean upset could mean any of the four teams I mentioned going to the bowl which means the Hawks could face some other team in the championship like Greeny Bay, Atlanta, or Carolina, all of which have faults just like the Seahawks, which means the game could go either way.... which all means that my original pick for the Bowl is helped out a little by TO's injury.

"Today I settled all family business, so don't tell me you're innocent, Carlo-" Michael Corleone

"I punks ed i gruppi ed i rappers moderni hanno avuti timore migliore il sole aumentante di questa cosa di il nostro."