I've gone back and forth with the DVD widescreen version of the Saga and the 25th Anniversary full screen VHS set, and there's not a lot of detail lost or gained one way or the other, IMHOP. BUT...there's a dramatic difference in another movie whose enjoyment benefits from the number and quality of details: Blade Runner. The DVD has full on one side, wide on the other. In the wide version, when Dek visits the Asian market to get the snakescale verified, you see a pipe-smoking Asian woman on the right that you don't see in the wide version. A few seconds later, when Dek is dodging a couple of guys leading an ostrich, you see a Shetland pony on the left that's not visible in the full version. In the scene where he goes to J.D. Sebastian's apartment for his fateful meeting with Pris and Roy, you see a fancy, onion-style balustrade for the Bradbury Apartments on the left . But when he crosses the street, you can't read the marquee of the "Million Dollar Movie." In the full version, you can easily see that it says, "Los Mimilocos Mazacotey y Orquestra." You can also see that one of the cars that zips by behind him is a '59 Cad, not a '59 Imperial as I thought when watching the wide version.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.