Well DB, my MWA, we both live to fight another day. We both escaped with horrible performances from our offense, as. neither one of us had a homer between 14 diferent offensive players or a total higher than 5.

I figure that going into yesterday your chances of winning the whole thing were on the high side of 35-40%, and have now dropped to the low side of 30-35%.

But I'll tell 'ya.....

Man, am I glad that you took the Balt PS. I agonized of the Ariz-Balt choice for a while, and finally figured that you would take Balt, since the upside was greater than that for Ariz.

Regarding today's matchups.....

Roberts vs. Walker: I figure I have the edge since Roberts has at least a chance to play two, and if Roberts plays one, it's pretty much a toss-up

Bigbie vs. G. Williams: See above, but if Bigbie only plays one, I think I have a slight edge.

Anderson vs. Damon: I figure if there's one guy that's not gonna play two it's Damon, since Boston has a legit back-up in CF (Roberts). But if Damon does play two, then, obviously, you have a big edge.

Gibbons vs. Nixon: A toss-up, except I think Gibbons has the better chance of playing both. He's been playing RF, DH, and filling in for Palmiero (the old man who might not play both games) at 1B.

Pickering vs. Ortiz: Big edge for you, even if Ortiz only plays one. And If he plays both and has a good day, it could be a difference-maker.

"Difficult....not impossible"