Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
Now there must be the answer. You must have the easy lanes where you are.
GOD, if [b]everyone
was doing that well (and so easy) by you then they must do something special on those lanes. Because you wouldn't be shooting that around here unless the house sets the shot up easy. (which they don't do here)

What weight were you throwing back then and what kind of shot were you throwing to hit that well?
also how many 300 games have you had? [/b]
Well I went from Connecticut down to Maryland and didnt see that many "hard shots", from a business aspect of it, people want to shoot big scores so if they can do it at your house they will go there more.
I joined a league when I was 14 called a sport shot league, they put down the shot for the high roller and I averaged 203.

When I was 14 I was throwing 14 pounds, depending on hand position I either played 10-10, or stood 25 out to about the 8 board.
For tournaments I prefered playing lines other people couldnt, so I would usually take my firepower and stand 38ish and play EXTREMELY tight, like standing 38 getting it out to about 16, can't get any tighter than that lol

Sanctioned 300's I have 0 (lol)....in tournaments I had 3 so 3 total in competition, 3 299's 5 298's 1 297 ::cough:: 1 296 ::cough cough::
I was never great under pressure with front 11 as you can tell lol

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380