Well, DB, my Most Worthy Adversary....

If I get through today realtively unscathed, I'm gonna finally start to feel a little bit confident.

But I figure today is one of the key days of the season.

I did my team in a bit of a rush yesterday, figuring "Doubleheader, WTF....Helton, Miles, Clayton, Castilla, Burnitz....Didn't have to spend time looking at Hitter-Pitcher matchups and who hits well at what park (I mean, everyone hits well at Coors, right?).

But in my haste, I didn't bother to click on each player like I usually do to check his injury status or whatever, and I failed to notice that Holliday (the Wuss) has a boo-boo on his elbow and won't play, so you have a big edge there with Bonds.

There's also the potential for a huge swing with the pitching match-up.

I figure Colorado can go anywhere from minus 30 or so to plus 40, and Florida from maybe a minus 10 to plus 30.

Theoretically that can happen on any given day, but it certainly is less likely on some days rather than others. Look at Zambrano vs. Perez last night. Wasn't much chance for a 40 or 50 point difference in their scores.

And it doesn't figure to happen on one of those nights when everyone picks a different pitcher from among Sheets, Santana, Schilling, Schmidt, etc.

But today.....anything can happen.

I'm really surprised that you took Colorado, though.

I figured that their upside potential of 40-45 was only 10 or 15 points better than the upside potential any of the other viable PS choices today, whilst their downside potential had maybe a 30 point difference.

I know you may be thinking that it's time to start being a little riskier, but I don't know that I would have chosen the Colorado PS to take a risk on, even in a doubleheader.

"Difficult....not impossible"