Sorry Pee. Let me try and make this real clear.

I would NOT let this game take control of the way I live no matter what position I was in. Even if I was in first place for many weeks I would NOT let a Fantasy game run my life.

A game would NOT have me getting up in the middle of the night checking on things to see if things had changed since I went to bed. (Even if I were in first place.)

I would not leave a nice time out with friends and / or family because I have to go do a Fantasy team.

If I found myself worrying about the game more then real things in my life I would start to wonder if I need some help.
I would not cry if I missed a double header. I may joke about it, but if I found myself feeling bad about it, I think it would show me that I have a problem.

Pee, if you have seen your mood really change over this game, you know not just once but often. If this game sets or changes your mood on daily basis, if you think about this game while you are doing other things away from it. Then I would start to worry if I were you.

Fantasy withdrwal?

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!