Partially defense, but if there was a cheap catcher in one of the DH's I thought would do better, I might have gone with him.

Who were the choices? Fordyce, Chavez and Flaherty? Pitts, KC, and Det are too unpredictable with their whole lineups, especially since the Sept 1st call-ups.

That's why I didn't take anyone from Pitts, BTW. They have so many guys who play so many different positions, that it's impossible to predict who'll play.

It seems like every other DH this year had Pitts in it, and I got burned more than a few times.

Since I don't believe in jinxes, I will say that I think I have a big advantage over you today.

The weather here is clearing, and it's still horrible in Pittsburgh; of the players we differ on, I have four in the NY-TB DH (and the NY PS) and only one from Hstn-Pitts, while you have two from NY-TB and and two from Hstn-Pitts plus Berroa (and the Hstn PS); even if both games of both DH's are played, I think Mussina is the best of the four starting pitchers (except for Perez), so I give the Yanks PS the edge, and I think there's a better chance of a rainout in Pitts than NY; and Beltran is nicked up.

"Difficult....not impossible"