MaryCas, you have to admit he does have the best line of bullshit in the league.

Like any great show, there has to be a person that you just love to hate. JR on Dallas, Simmon on American Idol, you know the type.

Like Geoff said, just take him for what he is.

Passion for the game- Hey, DB check the bedroom I bet he has a lifesize poster of himself on the wall.

Hey, Pee while you were worrying about who would be playing on Saturday night. We were all hanging out eating ribs and pork sandwichs and listening to the band play great tunes over at the State Fair. Dancing with the lovely ladies and downing some ice cold wine slushes to cool us down. While you were getting up in the middle of the night to worry about missing a rainout I was snug in bed getting my rest. Isn't life grand!

You should try it once in a while. But then again there is only 30 something day to go and you have slipped to 2nd place. TUMS PlEASE.

The purpose of YOUR life may be to WIN a Game and that may make you real happy.
But in my business I have learned that the purpose of life is to ENJOY each and every day that you have left.

Funny how life has taken us in two different directions.

By the way, have you had any of the sweet corn this summer. I think it has been the best ever.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!