10 Things I Think I Think (ala Peter King)

1 - I hate this game. I'm not playing next year.
2 - I hate picking pitching staffs. Yesterday, following the A's game on CBS Sportsline's game tracker, I was actually put in a bad mood. Friggin' relievers. Zito leaves with two guys on base (no earned runs as of yet). The guy relieving him will only face one batter - he plunks him. The next pitcher promptly gives up a 3-run double. Uggggh. Infuriating.
3 - Other than being made sick of my fantasy picks and working, I watched a lot of Olympics. It's fun to watch table tennis.
4 - You know what's even more fun - watching women's beach volleyball. Holy mother!
5 - You know what's interesting - I really have made a concentrated effort this half to get better at picking offenses. I figure "Since I'm OK at picking PS, maybe if I improve my offense..." Uggggh.
6 - Congrats to Crabby for being within sniffing distance of the overall leaderboard. You WERE going to give me that videogame if you won, right??
7 - You know, I would hate to be one of the athletes that has their event scheduled towards the end of the games (like taekwondo is). I can't imagine you would enjoy yourself as much because (i) you can't enjoy the food because you have to keep weight (ii) you have to remain focused so you can't go out and see events/participate in the nightlife in the Athlete's Village.
8 - I still think USA basketball team will still win... The women, that is.
9 - Vijay is one lucky dude.
10 - I hate picking pitching staffs. Buffy, your Dodger Blue better come through for me. (Not that it matters, since the top 4 all have him).