10 Things I Think I Think (ala Peter King)

1 - For the last couple of days, I've been spending my time being uncle as my nephew and two nieces are in town for their first real vacation by themselves without their mom (my sister). Man... I have a brand new respect for you parents out there. Although they can get a little rowdy, it's been fun. I'm their favorite uncle, of course!
2 - Difference of 8 points between the highest DH point total and lowest DH point total among the top 5... There's movement for you!
4 - NOMAHHHHHHHHH!!!! Cubbies tied for lead in Wild Card race! Whoo hoo!
5 - This run that plaw's been on has been pretty incredible. Save Yahoo football and a few of the minor games, I would be hard pressed to find a game that plaw hasn't finished in the top 3.
6 - MC called me a "rookie" in the fantasy golf thread. Rookie This! :p (I know, I know - I'm in last place!)
7 - Football is starting. Urlacher out for a few weeks already. It's great waking up everyday knowing that your team CANNOT and WILL NOT win this year!
8 - I bet it will be hard to find a group as competitive as ours - at least not one as entertaining.
9 - I haven't heard a thing since I wrote all those emails about the "Best Damn" show. It's just the man keeping me down. :rolleyes:
10 - Buffy and I are so close right now, ________ [insert punchline here].