Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
Last night's Hstn-Cinn game was suspended, and will be completed today before the regularly scheduled game.

According to the rules:

[b]SUSPENDED/DELAYED GAMES
A game is considered suspended when at least one pitch was thrown on the scheduled day of the game before play is stopped. When a game is suspended, the stats for the game will be displayed on the date that the game was originally scheduled. When the game is made up, the stats for the appropriate dates will be rerun to reflect the completion of the game and the effect on all team statistics. Even if the suspended game is completed as part of a double header at a later date the points will be credited to the original game date. A game is considered delayed when a pitch is never thrown on the scheduled day of the game. A game that is delayed will have its stats displayed on the day that the game is made up.

The above is not exactly what I would call well written, however I interpret it to mean that in cases when a player accumulates points in the suspended game, they're gonna go back and credit them to Friday's scores.

If that's the case, then you guys potentially still have some points coming:

JG: Everett
LD: Bagwell
DB: Dunn
CC: Kent
MC: Beltran
FS: LaRue, Kent, Pena

Your Ass. Commissioner
Working harder to serve you better [/b]
That was so great of you to spell it out. I sat here last night thinking "SUSPENDED/DELAYED" is not the same as to make it a DH for Saturday. I had three players in the game last night which hurt, as they were all doing well. It would have made my night that much better if they had compeleted the game.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!