DB - Congrats on your ascension....although you are little to close to me for comfort...I swear I can feel heat on the back of my neck!

#5 - I hear ya. On the weekends, my picks are pretty much a crapshoot and normally made late, late at night when I am desperate to just fill in slots so I can busy myself with something else. All you can do is cross some fingers and hope for the best.

#7 - I always feel like going to Vegas. I am looking at the end of September. But if I can get away sooner, that would be way cool. I will have my people call your people and we can work something out

#8 - Hey, if not for Celebrity gambling, Ben Affleck would have nothing to do but maybe go to Red Sox games and egg on A-Rod

I like Celebrity Boxing myself. The best one was when they paired Arnold Horshack with Screech Powers from Saved by the Bell. It was brutal. Arnold got the living Sweathog beaten out of him!

You DO know you can play War in Vegas? Insane...

#10 - I just finished Mystic River. If you haven't seen the movie yet, read the book. It is excellent. I usually don't read alot of fiction, but every now and then something drops into my lap.

I have a tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve -
I have a history of taking off my shirt.....