10 Things I Think I Think (ala Peter King)

1 - I think you guys are scaring the rookie. :p
2 - I side with Plaw on this one - I've never seen "noone" as a word until here. "Nooner" - yes, a word. "Noone" - I don't know.
3 - I'm having a little trouble out of the starting gates for the 2nd half. I hope Plaw's right about whatever people are saying about cream.
4 - As for the slow start, "But I'm gonna wait -- after the baptism. I've decided to be Godfather to Crabby's baby. And then I'll meet with Don Geoff -- and Plaw -- all of the heads of the Five GBB Families..."
6 - You know, I wish I lived in New York. Not because it's better than Chicago - I want to live there just so I'll know when Ruben Sierra and Tony Clark play. You only get so much mileage knowing when Paul Bako plays.
7 - Dedication in Plaw's book:

"I dedicate this book, first and foremost, to my son. Second - to all the gang on the GBB. Consider this dedication in lieu of royalties."

8 - To answer Crabby's question, Pat has a fantasy baseball team very similar to the football teams that we had last year. Live draft - you can keep the players, pick up free agents, trade for players. He wants to know if he should keep your Vinny on his team or release him.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood DB

9 - Fantasy Football is about 3 months away. I figure by then, we will be on our 23rd page of posts.

10 - Being near the bottom sucks.