Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
You be married with children and I'll be a grandfather, and we'll still be playing this game, MWA.
We'll still be playing this game when...

- Buffy Jr. gets married and has kids. Buffy Jr. works as a doctor and HATES baseball. Childhood trauma, I guess! Her Royal Buffiness is still cursing Ishii and still claims she's all-woman!
- Crabby Jr. gets married and Crabby is not only a great aunt but a great grandmother (great as in a good person ) Crabby has since moved to California and enjoys surfing and surfer boys.
- Bad Daddy has kicked us all out of his football league, leaving just him and his stimulator. He is still living in the suburbs of Philly; his favorite is Terrell Owens, Jr.
- A retired Pork and SC leaves the moderator duties of the GBB to Don Vercetti and Patrick. Pork and SC are roommates in a retirment home (with internet access of course so they can change their teams) and alternately forget when doubleheaders are and if they have their teeth in their mouth.
- Pat's Thoughts Volume 18,374: Why do these kids keep posting about masturbation?
- MC and CB take over as the reigning kings of fantasy of the GBB. Their rivalry will be talked about for years.
- Some things never change though - FS is still hanging flower pots and of course, enjoying the la-dies! His favorite pick-up line at the retirement home: "Do you believe in love in first sight? No? Maybe you should put on your glasses."
- My future version of 10 Things I Think I Think (ala Peter King) starts with "1 - Now I know why Pee-law was taking all those pee-breaks. In the famous words of Hyman Roth, "I'd give four million just to be able to take a piss without it hurting.""