Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
[b]How did FS beat out Buffy for fourth place?

Easy.

[/b]
Yes, Easy.

I unfortunately timed my vacation the last week of the half. You can only do SO MUCH from far away looking ahead a whole week.

DB: Had a great time thanks. White water rafting in Taos, hiked in the Grand Canyon, horseback riding at sunset in Sedona (which by the way - is one of the MOST beautiful places I have ever been - and I have been all over the world - in the Top 10 definitely)- I would be lying if I said my body wasn't a bit sore from all that today

Sorry to hear about your friend. My best friend is a marathon runner and I worry about her all the time and I fear something like this will happen to her too. What to say at a time like this? Hang in there and consider yourself hugged.

Am I playing the 2nd half?

Dunno. I have some work issues. Oh wait. That sounds like someone else around here. :rolleyes:

But I really do have some work issues. I got a promotion and a phat raise. . I am now management status. I need to set the example, ya know?

Ah, who knows. BTW- I came in 3rd in my other league so far. How 'bout you DB????

I have a tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve -
I have a history of taking off my shirt.....