10 Things I Think I Think (ala Peter King)

1 - Well, first and foremost, congrats to Plaw! Your picks were nothing short of masterful these last few days. No excuses from me... You just picked better. You've earned it!
2 - I told you in PM that the 2nd half is all that matters anyway, BDD? Shoot... I've been telling everyone that since the beginning!
3 - So BDD and Crabby, you playing the second half or what??
4 - How was your vacation, your Royal Buffiness?
5 - I hope going unpredictable didn't jeopardize my chance at the "overall championship".
6 - Well, we all knew it was coming. Griffey to the DL. Now they got Berkman in the Homerun contest.
7 - Go National League! Having home-field advantage at Wrigley would be nice this year!
8 - Congrats again to Plaw!

[NON-BASEBALL RELATED]

9 - Something happened this weekend - you know, one of those puts-life-in-perspective type things. A friend of a friend passed away this past weekend. She was a runner in college (can run the marathon in under 3 hours) and just finished taking her exams in medical school. She was down in Arizona with her post-college running team, and during a work-out, she was apparently dehydrated and passed out. She died soon after. She was only 25 years old. I gave her a ride from church just a month ago. Last year, it was the porch collapse. This year, it's this. Mind boggling.
10 - Sorry if I just depressed everyone.