TIVO rocks - I have two of them, doesn't sound like it does much but once you get it you can't imagine not having it.

For AI, I missed the entire first hour although I don't really think I missed much. I did see Reuben and Kelly - Kelly did look a bit hotter than the past, Ruben looked like well he looked like Ruben :rolleyes: , still no personality - they Ruben, Kelly, Fantasia and Diana sung The Impossible Dream. Then all this year's 12 finalists sung a big medley to all the guest judges, that was painful in spots but seeing JPL and Matt again - uggh the men on the show were brutal. Guess they were ramping up for the big AI tour this summer - better hurry up and order your tickets now. Fantasia sung that I Believe song I think twice and Diana sung it once - ok so I am already sick of that song - five times in two nights. Diana was a gracious loser - I was hoping to see a cat fight or something.

And I hear you about Paula bringing out the twins it is just a shame she has to talk though.

Basically you missed very little - but still no excuse for not getting TIVO.