Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sicilia:
10 Things I Think I Think (ala Peter King)

8 - Bad Daddy and IM quit last week. Wusses! :p By the way, Bad Daddy, if you're still coming to Chicago, let me know so I can hook you up with those "tourist spots" that you wanted.
Hey do I need to start this with a Wussy Alert :rolleyes:

Chicago is still up in the air - but if it goes through I can be spending a bit of time out there. Again all depends on how it shakes out, not sure where some 'burb on the outskirts of the city from what I hear. I trust that if the time comes you will hook me up.

So how are my peeps doing ?? I see all the bad mouthing going on about me - wow and I lost a ton of sleep over it also :rolleyes: . But since it seems that what I said was lost on most of you I'll try it again but SLOWER this time. I said with some upcoming work, it keeps me off the internet much more than in the past. Besides I really only played this for the trash talking that was the fun part. If I can't do that - hell than I didn't really care about the game that much. I played to master the art of trash talking with my peeps.

I did see that IM stopped also and he gets a good luck - I get called a Wuss by PL - wow so hurtful.

I will say though you all keep up the bad mouthing - you'll find yourselves off my peep list. And there is a waiting list to get on it so you better watch yourselves.

Ok ok - that was not completely true - there is no waiting list. Although you never know when being on the peep list could come in handy - updating a resume, Memorial Day family get together's - don't be surprised.

But in regards to the bad mouthing all I can say is your guys and gals - well you can all blow me ...

a kiss.

Oh and just to continue in my ever thought provoking - mature manner ....

Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
my eyes are rolling in the back of my head.
If I had a dollar for every time I heard that ....

:p

As you were Peeps.