Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sicilia:
2 - I'm sure someone can do the quick math, but were we, the ones with Houston yesterday, better off going into extra innings and lose or winning with a shutout in regulation? It looks like we're better off with the extra inning loss, but either way, 39 points ain't too shabby!

I was lucky I had asked myself who was the most likely to hit against Clemens and put Piazza on my roster yesterday. The 5 points I lost for his 2 RBI's was offset nicely by the 7 points he gave me offensively. I was watching the game closely and happy it went into extra innings although I sure was picturing the 44 point "W"!

3 - Roy Jones, Jr. lost this past weekend. That's HUGE. Best pound-for-pound fighter KO'd in the 2nd round.

Saw Bobby Foster at the Jim Rome World Tour Saturday afternoon. Best lightweight fighter of his time but did you know he was also a cop here in Albuquerque? Mister Buffy knows him so we talked to him Saturday about the upcoming fight. Should have heard him talk about how Roy was gonna take down in 2 rounds, NOT the other way around!! Wonder how ole Bobby is feeling about that today?????

6 - Boston Rob should have won the 2nd million dollars, but hey, he's still marrying AMBUH.

No way!!! Isn't it enough he got the girl and her money? Or I'll bet she already has the pre-nup written out, coattail rider that she is. I wanted Rahb to win the FIRST million dollar prize!!

Best Bahston Rob quotes:

"Ambuh's ass is smokin'!" (Yeah, this line works on ALL us girls!! )

"Adios, Arrivederci, Sayonara. Or as we say in Bahston: ‘See Ya Later.’”. (I cracked up when I heard this one!!)

7 - To put her out of her misery, America should vote out my "cuz". They should NOT have voted out LaToya.

Who cares who wins now? Clive Davis is judging this week and there are 3 songs the final 3 will sing - one chosen by Davis, one chosen by the contestant themselves and one chosen by the judges. If they were smart, they would make Jas sing "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies, "I will Always Love you" by Whitney (the kiss of death for ANY amateur songstess) and something from Metallica. The only reason I dont want to see Jas stick around is to see Paula have another meltdown... that was downright scary last week!

9 - Sammy sneezed his way into back spasms yesterday. No comment from me really... just thought it was funny.
It was reported as such too. Who's the biggest wuss?????

10 - Go Toronto!
Yes!!! I concur!!

I have a tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve -
I have a history of taking off my shirt.....