10 Things I Think I Think (ala Peter King)

1 - So I renegotiate my value this morning and my market value went from 49.9 to 51.8. Uggghh. All players went up except my scrub catcher. Anyway, we're supposed to be choosing the best players in this game so their value is supposed to go up. But still, nearly 2 points??

2 - I'm sure someone can do the quick math, but were we, the ones with Houston yesterday, better off going into extra innings and lose or winning with a shutout in regulation? It looks like we're better off with the extra inning loss, but either way, 39 points ain't too shabby!

3 - Roy Jones, Jr. lost this past weekend. That's HUGE. Best pound-for-pound fighter KO'd in the 2nd round.

4 - One afternoon game today. Most of my offense is playing in that game.

5 - Two Game 7's in the NBA Playoffs. One on Wednesday, one on Thursday. Both should be good. Detroit might be tough at home. I want the Twolves to win.

6 - Boston Rob should have won the 2nd million dollars, but hey, he's still marrying AMBUH.

7 - To put her out of her misery, America should vote out my "cuz". They should NOT have voted out LaToya.

8 - Bad Daddy and IM quit last week. Wusses! :p By the way, Bad Daddy, if you're still coming to Chicago, let me know so I can hook you up with those "tourist spots" that you wanted.

9 - Sammy sneezed his way into back spasms yesterday. No comment from me really... just thought it was funny.

10 - Go Toronto!