10 Things I Think I Think (ala Peter King)

1 - Nice to see my offense finally coming around.
2 - I would agree with plaw that you have to play "eligible" players everyday. The proof is in the pudding - just look at the leaderboard, not ours, but the universal ESPN leaderboard.
3 - No clear cut choices for PS tomorrow, at least for me. The PS for today with just 6 to choose from sucked.
4 - Boston Rob should have won that million. Amber rode on his coattails. She was involved in the decision making?? She couldn't even decide who to give a car to last night, without consulting with Boston Rob first. Lex and crew just sounded like a bunch of sore losers. You got played - admit it!
5 - With that said, Amber deserves the million just for being hot.
6 - Buffy, you still OK down there?? Nice to see that your PS choice made major league history this weekend! :p
7 - Cubbies had a really nice win yesterday. Bullpen still a little shaky though.
8 - One of the kiddies will be out this week in American Idol. I'm hoping it will be Diana, but it will probably be Jasmine. Here's another thought... Are these live shows being shown live in the West Coast or Hawaii? If it's tape delayed, wouldn't that give west coasters and Hawaiians more time to vote?
9 - Now that pitchers have a few more games under their belt, it's easier to pick the Catcher position now.
10 - I think MC just forgot to change his team. Rookie! :p