Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
[quote]Originally posted by plawrence:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by J Geoff:
[b] FS looks to be keeping a couple of his $3 players. :p
Yup. Fun-da-men-tals. I think he still refers to your first post last year for strategy tips.[/b][/quote]...yeah, well, he still did better than most of y'all... :p I still play that strategy myself, when I can. It just may not have been as noticeable as a year ago... [/b][/quote]Well well, well.... look who is picking at someone for leaving a couple players out of he lineup.

Thanks Geoff for pointing out the fact that I did well without the two extra guys playing. With the money I had to spend. and the crap that was playing Monday. I felt it was best to take the pass and pick the two guys who I wanted at that price level for Tuesday instead. As it was, those two guys went up .6 million on monday and after looking at the guys I would have jamed in there so that someone would have filled the roster. One didn't play and the other went hitless, so I didn't lose a thing.
My big mistake was the three double headers and watching and listening to what the weather station said. Oh well.

Other good thing is that I could leave my team for today and stay out and enjoy myself last night. And just so you know, we were over at the Lakeshore CC for what they call a Texas BBQ. Pee do you like BBQ? the Ribs were out of this world, the sausage was to die for and the rest of the food was the best around. Service was top notch and the bar was open and FREE. You love that word don't you. FREE

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!