Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
Gee, I do hope that you are not so locked down in your way of life to understand where I am coming from....
Nope, I completely understand where you're coming from. How can we all not understand where you're coming from after the 12th, 13th 14th... time you've told us?

Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
I play for the enjoyment of the game. I don't NEED to win the damn thing to enjoy the game each day. I played again this year even tho I didn't win the first half, second half or overall championship. I play to do well for the right reasons. Not stress myself to the point of no return.
82nd, 83rd, 84th time...

Listen, I've always been on your side FS. I understand that a day of sunshine, rather than fantasy sports, is your cup of tea. To be honest, it's mine too - I'd choose golf any day over picking a fantasy team. I'm currently not looking at weather.com to pick my team (unless there's a standings race at the end ).(Buffy might disagree and say work is my thing! OK, OK, it probably is!! )

You proved my point when you said that everybody has a different definition of fun. Some like fantasy baseball, others like fantasies of different sorts. You don't have to get up on a soapbox everytime there's even a hint of work/strategy that needs to be done to win this game. That work/strategy is for someone else, not you - we all get that. No need for you to complain or lecture everytime.