Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sicilia:
[QB] FS, have you even considered the fact that the strategy of picking players, the attempt at doing well at this game, actually doing things to try and win this game, is actually fun for some people?

Just wondering...

If you considered that, then maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't have to post some of your slightly condescending diatribes about "playing for fun" or avoid some of your battles with Plaw (which plaw probably enjoys anyway! ).

/QB]
For me, you have to think of fun at different levels. Is this game fun? Yes, it is. Very much so. For all of us, or we wouldn't be playing.

The fun is in the challenge of the game itself and the competitive nature of those we play with.

Now look at cutting the grass outside. Can that be fun? Sure it can if you love the outdoors and love to make your home the best it can be. Would I pick cutting the grass over playing Fantasy baseball? NO I wouldn't.

Now take the outdoors add some women with or without swimwear, a few drinks, some great food outside on the back deck and the hot tub fired up and it is a no brainer. Goodbye fantasy league, Hello, Smoking Hot Honeys.

Fantasy League will be here tomorrow and the next day and the day after that. Good friends, good times and great adventures may come only once!

Gee, I do hope that you are not so locked down in your way of life to understand where I am coming from. Life passes by quickly. I have to pick and choose where my time is spent. Isn't life great to us.

I play for the enjoyment of the game. I don't NEED to win the damn thing to enjoy the game each day. I played again this year even tho I didn't win the first half, second half or overall championship. I play to do well for the right reasons. Not stress myself to the point of no return.

By the way, the sun is out, the beer is cold and the grass is already cut. Now how is the weather at the Boston game?

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!