Top 10 Things I Think I Think (ala Peter King)
1 - Picking a catcher is difficult early in the season. I have no idea who's catching day-to-day (at the cheap values, that is).

2 - Plaw will be hexing my pitching run pretty soon by posting my stats. Oops, he did that yesterday.

3 - FS has done a good job picking PS lately. Way to go, dude. If he were really playing "just for fun", FS would pick the Colorado PS every home game just for the heck of it. Also, keep up the good work IM.

4 - I can't stand Bill Walton. Can someone please get the slobber out of his mouth??

5 - Happy Birthday Crabby! The least you could have done is posted a picture of Jessica Alba right back for me, after I posted Vinny for you! :p

6 - Early surprises: Buffy and SC near the basement. Bad Daddy starting from day one. MC not cheating on his golf game (yeah, except those 5 foot gimme putts you give yourself! :p )

7 - Being sick sucks.

8 - I'll give Pork his laugh of the day: "FANTASY BASS FISHING!" Discuss amongst yourselves.

9 - The Cubbies offense is inconsistency personified. They could score one run or eight runs. Who knows??

10 - Go Cubbies! Go Baltimore (at least for today!)